Sunday, July 17, 2011

Winter weekend

What a nice weekend so far - cosmic bingo with friends on Friday night kicked it off. Little Mr Big is now 17 so he's of age to join in the fun, and wouldn't you know it? He won, he won as the solo winner of Texas blackout, and he won a hundey lucky devil ! Course we didn't get in till 1:30 so we slept in late Saturday ( I'm sleeping so good lately ) then got dressed and headed down south to Castle Sheets for a gathering.

There's lots to love about Castle Sheets. First there's Porter

Then there's Doug ( he went through middle and high school with mr big )

Then there Dianna

And let's not forget Kymberlee

Kymberlee is one of those special someone's you meet very rarely. The kind of person you instantly wanna be friends with. I met her for the first time at christmas at Doug and Diannas cocktail party. A few days later we were Facebook friends. Yesterday she was at the BBQ, I mentioned that I love the 20's and am theming my soirée around this era...she disappears for a few minutes and thrusts a Safeway bag in my arms. "Enjoy". I look inside and what is inside? A pristine, lucite knobed 1920's handbag that's what!!!!

So generous of her. Going to see Aladdin with dear Tadpole and Ronnie in Friday so I'm going to put an outfit together around the bag, thanks Kymberlee - you rock!!

2 comments:

  1. You're having a 20's themed party? We had one for Hayley's 17th and have lots of decor if you would like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so sweet of you Mary-Leah!!

    ReplyDelete