My sissy is currently in Europe. I dont mind saying I'm totes jelly. She's going to all the places I've always dreamed of, including Greece. For as long as I can remember I have said I will be in Greece for my 40th birthday, swimming in the Agean sea - naked. I'm trading that dream for a roaring 20's themed house party.
I'm looking forward to that, but Greece. Sigh. I really want to see you sometime.
So anyhoo back to sissy and her Greek adventure... They did a cruise that toured the Greek Islands starting from another dream location ... Venice. Yes. You see why I am envious. One of the awesome things about cruising is the great photos they take. Sure the poses are a cheesy but darn good pictures they make, just check out this gem of my sis.
And so, her journey continues, they are off to Dubai shortly, that's the last leg before they are home to nz. They deserve this trip so much - I hope they are having the time if their lives.
Ohhh looks nice in Sepia Fee!
ReplyDelete