Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Proverbs

Let love and faithfulness never leave you, write them on the tablet of your heart
Proverbs 3:3

Isn't that a beautiful saying? I think I'm going to make a little painting with this on it, it just really struck a chord with me. And it make me think about the ever growing, huge love I have for Mr Big. Just when I think my love meter is red-lined and I couldn't love any more than I do, a little glance, his hand on my back - some small gesture like that is enough to swell my heart to even more giant proportions.... And there is no other for me. I love you Gary Allen, thank you for all the blessings you have, and continue to, bring to my life.

2 comments:

  1. not to be corny...but that was beautiful ladypal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and sincere. Love REALLY is grand :)

    ~ Kymberlee

    PS The bag was definitely made for you, dearest deco dame.

    ReplyDelete