What kind of glory is it to be back at work! I'm feeling so much better and am glad to be back at work...at least till I can find a way to make my millions selling artwork! And it's amazing how many things I have had in my day already to delight me....first, Mr Big drove me to work (he is home today) AND confirmed he will sweep me out to lunch with him (a rare treat indeed).........then, Geneva (the middle steppie) put a delightful post on my facebook page acknowledging the fact that TODAY IS DAY ONE of my month long birthday celebration "let the festivities begin!" is what her message proclaimed. I love her!
For those of you that might be interested, the month long birthday celebration started off as a lark actually - when Mr Big and I first got together we were chatting about one thing and another and I mentioned that I had this little tradition of having the entire month of September dedicated to my glory and that I expected a grand gesture daily but especially on the birthday day. Of course I was joking (not) ... but being the wonderful person that he is Mr Big bought into this fantasy and has, for the last 8 years, delighted me in continuing on this celebration... and I for one am not disuading him.
No comments:
Post a Comment