Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More birthday delights

OK, so no teacup pig this year, but Christmas is a scant few days away.....Here is the wonderful picture that Mr Big got on  Etsy by a New York Artist.  I love his choice - as you know, I'm big on hooters.


may I also commend him on his expert wrapping of the gifts he selected, I think you will agree, he has a seasonal job anytime he wants wrapping strangers gifts at the mall for tips:



After work Mr Big treated me to a night on the town AKA cirriculum night at Canyon Park Junior High.  Of course, going straight from work I stood out like the proverbial in heels and office wear - in fact, I was wearing 5 inch Joan and David snake skin heels.  I say was because I had a little...how should I say..."trip" as I was trying to stand tall (I now know to never stand my full 5ft 2in AGAIN) and step up to the curb in front of a gazzilion parents waiting to get into the gym when somehow I lost my footing.  Friends, when I say lost my footing what I really mean to say is went ass over tea kettle (coach bag in tow) FULL FACE PLANT on the pavement.  I was reminiscent of a jack-in-the box though and immediatly stood up again with a "nothing to see here" look on my face as I hobbled into the gym with a broken heel...haaaaaaaaaa...

All the CPJH teachers were a delight and I think that the kids are in good hands with them.  Mr Big also attended this school when he was a little nipper and Dot now has one of his old teacher's as her teacher! Imagine the chances!!

After coming home we stopped and got a calling card, my Mum had called three times in one day and couldnt get a hold of me, so it was time to call her back to allow her to sing the song ... this time she was joined by hubby Johnnie on keyboards, it was so terrific, it made my night.  It is also my stepsissys birthday today - so Mr Big and I called and gave our best shot at happy birthday.  It was so lovely to talk with you Dee, can't wait till you come to visit in August 2011.  The really weird thing with Dee is that her birthday is actually the 23rd of September which in the US is tomorrow, and my birthday is the 22nd which is today - but because she is in another hemisphere it was her birthday today here ...are you getting this?  What a headache trying to work out such things.  But now that im 39 I can work these things out right?

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Gary - I approve of your wrapping job (and gift selections). Fee, queen of grace, I hope your shoe can be repaired! On yeah, and are you alright??!

    ReplyDelete