I havent got any pictures to prove it, but this morning I woke up to a heart warming sight - the park across the street shrouded in fog. I love the way that fog settles in. Its like a cloak of tiny moisture beads just heavy enough to hover, but not so heavy you can feel it - and it slightly muffles sound too...the morning was very quiet save a few birds chirping, quite delightful really.
Mr Big was sleeping quietly while all this was going on and I really really wanted to wake him up to show him the fog but I thought about it before jumping up and down on the bed and singing the song (*Time to ...rise and shine and give God your glory glory, rise and shine....etc*) and thought it might chip away at his amour for me if I did so. Imagine - you are in sweet slumber land, your significant other rouses you from this land with an obnoxious song usually reserved for the teens and all of this ....is to view the fog. Exactly, I thought better of it.
Oh - and here is a picture from last year that gives you the visual of the fog - you make the call. Worth being woken for or not?
No comments:
Post a Comment