Thursday, September 9, 2010

Catch Up

Time - foe or friend?  At the moment it's my foe and for some reason I just feel like I don't have enough hours in the day to do all the things I would like to be doing...you know how it is!  If any of you holds any sway with the lottery fairies I would be grateful for you putting in a good word.  We dont need gobs of money - just enough to be able to travel, take care of our family finanically, have no mortgage and have enough to be able to live the high life, along with enough to make in unneccessary to work..course, its not that I don't love where I work, I do...its just that it really put's a hitch in my proverbial giddy up in relation to what I would love to be doing.

One of the things that has been a little neglected is my new found enjoyment of writing for your dear readers - as one person pointed out - its been a whole 7 days since I entertained you with the ramble that is my life.  Sorry pals...I'll try to do better, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment