First of all I got to spend the morning before work with Mr Big. This may seem like an ordinary thing to you reader, but it's a such a rare treat for us - normally Mr Big leaves the house by the early hours while I am still in noddyville, so I wake to a house with just me, Betty and Lucifer. Anyways, back to today - really lovely to have him home with me and it was almost my favorite present and then.......
Thanks darling! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this teaset and cant wait to serve tea from this. Thank you honey a million times over. He also got me the most wonderous picture which I will post a photo of later - its silk screened owls onto vintage paper - a complete delight!
Then, when I thought I was already been spoiled enough I came to work and look was Kirsten had made:
You are viewing this confectional wonderment correctly - OWL CUPCAKES! ,,,,then look what arrived by courier
http://www.proflowers.com/ is the best florist online! Ive used them many times myself in the past, the flowers look exactly like they do in their photos (the above is from their website). Both the owl cupcakes and flowers came from Kirsten AND she was also resposible to creating the enchanted owl wonderland that was my little cubie! Thanks to everyone that colored owls and helped decorate and to Kirsten...you're a goddess of a woman! Thanks so much for all you did!!
More to come...




Carolin's mother, and more importantly, :), oliver's grandmother wishes you best wishes of the day! christine
ReplyDeleteIt's Caroline, with an E mom! UGH. Anyway, happy birthday Fee Fee. All the best for you on your 39th.
ReplyDeletesorry! ;)
ReplyDelete