I found this spectacular idea a couple of weeks ago on the blog site of Epiphany Camera bags (by the way, if you want a camera bag that is built for girls this is the place to go ) of creating a life list. When I've mentioned this to friends they also used the term "bucket list". Basically its a list of things you want to achieve/get/do/experience and course, Im a visual type of lass so the idea that she showed was perfect. My friend Hailey and I, and Gen and Dottie spent the good part of an evening HANDCUTTING millions of butterflies - it was a really fun evening that could have been tedious, but was in fact incredibly calming and inspirational with the ladies sitting and talking about their dreams. Well friends, after many days ticking by - I finally have them up.
Each butterfly carries a different life list item and when its achieved you can take your butterfly into the can
What do you intend to do with your one precious life?
What a creative (and beautiful) idea!
ReplyDelete