Today is Sunday - the best day of the week as my hoards of readers know, this is my favorite day. Mr Big came in quite late last night (actually, this morning) so he didn't make it to church with us, bad luck on his part I say - Margaret Owens was there http://www.margaretowens.com/Links.html and I found my eyes filled with tears more than once - so I decided I had to have some of her lovely tunes, they''ll be coming to work with my daily drive.
Its now only 5 sleeps till Dave Matthews at the Gorge, so I'm in full on planning mode for our road trip, I think about the only thing I need to get now is a rain slicker. I know, its weird I don't have one when I live in a place that gets so much moisture... but the closest thing is a snow jacket and it wont be cold enough for that...so Geneva and I went to Burlington Coat Factory to find a light jacket - sad for me, there was nothing that would work for the body - but good news, I did find a fantastic pair of shoes to wear with my birthday outfit - arent these beautiful, and a complete steal at $16.99

No comments:
Post a Comment