Its situated on a penninsula that juts out into the Pacific Ocean...and the suites are quite lovely
here is where I am hoping to spend the majority of my time when Mr Big is in meetings with the executive team, thank God I am only 5ft 2in, this tub looks big enough for a gnat
they have all manner of spa treatments available :
Invigorating ritual to promote circulation and relaxation. A warm mineral bath increases body temperature followed by a vigorous body brush and cold-water rinse to exhilarate. An energetic hot oil massage and Swiss shower completes this pampering treatment
Not for me, I dont want my bod to be vigorously "brushed" and then shocked with cold water
Accelerating cleansing and detoxification, this ritual uses a heated body wrap, cooling ice friction scrub and Swiss shower to promote deep cleansing. A sea clay application and cold water revitalization are the finishing touch
Again..."cooling ice friction"? I think not
Utilizing the power of the ocean, this treatment begins with a seaweed wrap and saltwater bath, followed by a rhythmic massage and oils derived from the ocean to mimic the relaxing melody of the Pacific
Yip, this sounds nice. 120 minutes of this, glory.
(All photos borrowed from http://www.terranea.com/ - cant wait to be there)




No comments:
Post a Comment