We had a very productive weekend, FINALLY switched out the tired white frames for lovely black with a white mat. I love how this looks in our bedroom. $8.00 for all three to be developed - incredible value, thanks Costco!
We also put up the fabulous find from the vintage flea market. I think its in the perfect place (the breakfast nook). As you can see this is an old window (complete with tiny spider) and some clever pixie thought it would be a wonderful canvas for a vinyl decal of a chair. You cant see it so well in this photo but the vinyl actually has the image of old classified ads - its very cool
I also squeezed in time to color/cut the hair - this is about the shortest I have had it in a while but I kind of love it....here's another crazy picture of myself to show you
How was your weekend?


picture is not crazy, and i love it too!
ReplyDeleteI love!
ReplyDelete