Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sunday

OMG - Really, Sunday, where did you go?

You started with a delightful delightful luncheon with Team Sheets (Doug and Dianna) at The Cheesecake Factory.  Ok, I'm ashamed at this confession dear reader.  But I love The Cheesecake Factory.  Yes there are creepy neo-egyptian faces and weird paintings, yes its awkward that you can scarf down an entire platter of their goodies and borderline disgusting that you still order a slice of cheesecake "to go" (aka to eat in the car as soon as I get in it).  But oh, the glory.  That's why I am sad to report that though the coffee and cheesecake (A happy union of carrot cake and cheesecake) was wonderous, the Baja Chicken Hash sucked eggs....but the hubs meal choice (Monte Cristo Sandwich) looked other wordly good AND we got to see two lovely friends.  I made them have a photo even though it was positively artic outside.  Who needs a wind machine and a lighting crew when you are in Renton, in the wintertime?  I think Doug's hair looks utterly glamorous

No comments:

Post a Comment