Monday, October 25, 2010

Wreath!

Im on hold with the help desk at my work as I type this - and what do you think the most perfect hold music would be for an insurance company?   "Hang on, help is on its way" - sure, but ours has "You are so beautiful to me, Joe Cocker..... don't know how that translates to what we do, but I love that song and I got to listen to it in its entireity thanks to the awesome response time.

Anyhoo you may ask yourself - has akeewee girl gone bonkers?  Why is she entitling this rambling Wreath!  Friends, I'm crazy for wreaths.  Not that you would know it looking at my home, we only have one autumn wreath up right now - but that is soon to be remedied!  Wreath number two is about to be started - check out this wonderous one from Mary Janes and Galoshes



Its destined for the girlies bedroom - isnt it adorable?  All you need is a wreath form, a million lunch sacks and a round (with scalloped edge) punch and voila, wreath.  Here are the instructions: http://www.maryjanesandgaloshes.com/2010/02/butterfly-wreath-think-spring.html

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lady - Oliver's grandmother here --

    This is one of my favorite sites --
    http://www.lalalaurie.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/lalalaurie

    And she also fosters kittens --
    http://www.theittybittykittycommittee.com/

    ReplyDelete