Friday, October 1, 2010

It's 2.25pm Friday - do you know where your weekend is?

Holy slow time captain!  I don't know why this already looooong week is taking so long to make its way to the 6pm conclusion of my work day.  Hopefully now that I have fuelled up at lunch (black coffee, peanut butter on english muffin) it will start to go quickerer.

In between working moments today I have happened across a couple of things I thought you might like - first:


Isn't this a cool and groovy garland?  I thought it would be pretty simple to make with felt squares AND you could make it in any color for any season with seasonal somethings to replace the jingles...hmmmmm, Im thinking on it.

Also - just posted some new things on the project oakes part of the blog - stop in if you have time and let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment