Friday, October 15, 2010

Count your blessings

DAMN IT - Mr Big and I are on a self-imposed budget right now and thats what makes it so tough to discover new and fabulous craft ideas....lookie here at this wonderous idea from Julie at Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss - a dry erase "count your blessings board"


I pretty much have to say, I'm making this as a Thanksgiving hostess gift (and maybe I could have one for Casa Del Allen as well) - she made this all from a goodwill frame and other bits and bobs, and for realsies friends, isnt this the most tremendous idea!

It also made me think of all the blessings in my life - here's just a few:
1.  Good Health
2.  The strong, happy, loving and thriving relationship with Mr Big
3.  The bonds with friends and family - I am so fortunate to have such terrific friends and wonderful family
4.  The season and the fact that we have snow coming (is this El Nina or El Nino I can never remember)
5.  My creativity - and that it is endless and constantly flowing

Life is good.

1 comment: