Its Saturday Morning here at Castle Allen - Mr Big is being his typical wonderful self and has already done a bunch, gone to the emmissions test station (first in line as predicted, Dora passed with flying colors!), got new tabs for the car (again, first in line) and now he is on the third leg of the lawns, attempting to beat the rain...I on the other hand have been a schlumper.
As you might have guessed Im blogging - 2nd, the only thing Ive achieved is to shower, dress (twice) and am sitting listening to Adele and waiting to be picked up and taken to brunch and the casino to celebrate unnamed friends birthday. Its 10.30am and Im starved, so I ate what any person about to go out to brunch would stuff down their biscuit shoot - Jalapeno Chips. And they are mighty MIGHTY fine friends.
Though I feel guilty about not doing much more than make my self delectable I have to admit its been quite a delightful morning - I woke without an alarm at 8am and the sun was streaming into our boudair. When I opened the blinds the sun had set all the colors in the autumn trees all kind of wonderful - amber, crimson, red leaves were almost shimmering in the light breeze. Kids where being swung on swings and whizzed around the round about. I love our hood.
No comments:
Post a Comment