Friday, January 28, 2011

Perfect for the nook




Sad face.  Mr Big and I broke our bed (Ikea, $100 made of plywood bed) several months ago - perhaps even close to 5 months ago and have been sleeping frat style on the bed since then because we could'nt find a bed we loved that was less than $7 bizzillion bucks, that was until Tuesday when we found "Bankrupt Inventory/Designer Warehouse" just down the street from us.  We are now the happy owner of a beautiful new bed OFF the ground. 

Course that means I am now focused to redecorate our passion pit and transform it from frat to fabulous.  With the new bed being so large we had to reconfigure the arrangement of furniture and surprise surprise, a little cozy nook has revealed its good self to us.  A perfect nook for chilling out on a comfy chair, legs tucked up, blankie over oneself, book in hand (perhaps wine in the other).   So I am on the lookout for the perfect chair to put in the nook....I found it, but I cant bear to spend a grand on this....but this is simply perfection














1 comment: