Thank you TJ Maxx. I heart you, especially because you stocked the worlds most delicious linens. Just look at this lovely detail:
you even had the co-ordinated pillows for us to stack on our lovely new bed (both Mr Big and I were a bit concerned with the sparkly pillow but I actually like it now)
and of course there is the new bed. Initially when Mr Big put the bed together we stood back and thought it engulfed all the space in the room, but now that its been a couple of days I think its perfect
and of all places to get a rug Costco was the last LAST place I would think of. But in true all-American style with roasted chicken in hand, case of water in cart we also schlepped a 10ft carpet. No one was injured during this which was a minor miracle...and Im really pleased with the look of it in the room. The chocolate brown brings a lovely warmth to the room and the detail is picked out with a buff color that is fairly similar to the walls
Course this is only 2 things knocked off the resolution list of 500 but its a start right?? Have a marvellous Monday friends!!


Absolutely gorgeous decor... per usual... You have such an eye for this stuff. I salute you.
ReplyDeleteI salute you as well and firmly agree with Caroline!
ReplyDelete