Hi friends! Have you ever heard the wonderful saying that the universe is in a conspiracy for our greatest good and grandest success? I forget this truth sometimes, then some sort of divine intervention happens at just the right time and puts me back on track with the knowing that all is well.
I've been having a challenging time lately and then today a couple of things happened. One, I woke to find a "truth note" in my email from a new found favorite site http://www.bravegirlsclub.com/ :
Dear Spectacular Girl
Life is sometimes really funny....the way things happen.
Sometimes the harder we push....the more resistance we get.
Sometimes the more we obsess over something the further it seems to slip from our grasp.
Then sometimes...when we just let go...when we just choose "to be", everything just falls into place...everything works out beautifully and life just flows without all of that annoying resistance.
Which one would you choose brave girl?
This is the perfect weekend to try it out...just, be. You made it through yesterday, you are making it through today, and sure enough, you will make it through tomorrow.
Do it joyfully and let yourself be free.
Pretty nice way to start the day huh! Then I got a reminder of a class I signed up for in December, one I had forgotten about completely and I'm so excited about it. I start the class on Monday so you will be seeing this little button every day through February all going well
Sigh. I feel like I am slowly coming back to myself. So looking forward to the Joy of Love washing over me and letting it be.
Wishing you a peaceful, love filled weekend.

So much serenity now! Hope you had a beautiful weekend!
ReplyDelete