Sunday, January 9, 2011

A chilly Castle Allen

I think its so fun to watch the news through the winter season here in the states because they do forecasting not for the day  - not for the afternoon, but these meteorologists will actually forecast by telling you that snow will begin at 5:06pm.  Isn't that awesome.  No, not awesome actually - when you are on high snow alert it sucks eggs waiting for a perfectly formed icey flake to waft  down ..... 5:06pm..... nothing ..... 6:10pm .... nothing .....11:37pm YES - its here, finally!

Anyhoo faithful reader, sadly AkeeweeGirl is not skilled and adept at night photography so this was last night looking over at the neighbors place (see those Christmas lights?  You know I love Christmas more than the average bear but neighbor man...CHRISTMAS IS OVER.  Now that I have that off my chest, I must admit that those lights were quite delightful to look at as the flakes rained down.....)



and then this morning it was almost all gone. 


 
Depression.  Made worse when we rolled up to Metropolitan Market to see spring flowers.  Mother Nature - I want to be in the cocoon of my home hibernating for a while longer.  I am not ready for your buds to burst and stuff like that.  I like the dark for right now kay?  I also like the crinkly blossoms that are hanging on.  Last summer we were quite thrilled that one lonely hydrangea popped up .... so I couldn't bear to hack it down like we did the rest of the jardeen....look how pretty



Nice huh?  Anyhow dolls, I must run.  Time to deliver 3 kids back to their Mom.  May your week bring you unbridled happy times and may your evenings be cozy as you enjoy cocooning, just like I will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment