So...I know some of you might find this weird, but...I've embarking on a new thing to blog about for you all. And I'm starting with me - and I will be working on you next so be prepared :-)...what's in your handbag?
Guess shopping tote ala Feebee. I was attracted to the dove grey and the buttery goodness of the leather PLUS (double whammy) the shiny silver
The interior:
Its winter so super soft mittens are a must, I don't know why I carry the brush - I never use it, but a girl never knows when she might need it, the same goes for floss. Esprit sunglasses - they were $4.99 at Ross and they are most lovely comfy glasses. Friends and family discount card from Macy - sorry fam, I'm using both discount vouchers. USPS Package containing a Christmas giftypoo for Mr Big (top secret), ear buds for the i-pod (note the crystal sparklies on them...so cute!), I don't know why I have 6 lipsticks in my little clinique makeup bag but I do...and the weird shaped thing is called a go-between (possibly the greatest dental hygiene tool of all time, it resembles a bottle brush and you use it in place of floss).
Unnamed friend spied me updating bloggy and agreed to having her stuff graphed, thanks Unknown Friend!! Sadly your picture refused to turn about no matter what I did, so youre sideways. For this I am sorry - but you definitely can still see your beautiful B Markowsky bag in pale green. For those of you not familiar with B Markowsky leather you have no idea what you are missing out on. Imagine the softest leather you have even felt and then multiple the softness factor by...lets see....A BAZILLION and you got yourself B Markowsky leather goods. Plus they always have beautiful (not shown in photograph) linings. This beauty has leopard silk. Nice.
Inside unnamed friends bag is some interesting bits and pieces including one of her favs in multiple...fruity gum. Ms unnamed always has fruit gum. Also oggle at the B Markowsky wallet - tres cute with studs dont you think? Visine...no comment, intriguing little blue wallet thing may possibly be for on the spot manicures, the necessary winter items, Burts Bees lip shimmer (love you Burts Bees), Curel handcreme, receipts (probably included in there is the receipt for the new handbag?) lady items wrapped in a joyfilled color reminiscent of sunshine. Arent they clever those tampon manufacturers? I love how they take your mind off the worst part of the month with color.
This was fun - cant wait to stalk someone Else's bag tomorrow. Who knows who I shall pray on....
No comments:
Post a Comment