Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Figgy Pudding

Seattle is a funny complex little city - its full of all kinds of wonderment, not least of which is one of Mr Big and mine most favoritst things.....the Figgy Pudding Caroling Competition downtown.

Its just so darn Christmassy - plus people dress up and wear their Christmas hats, its fabulous as you walk around listening to all the groups singing. We are always full of smiles and good cheer unlike the three people who were INTENSELY gritting their teeth while enjoying the wonderment of Christmas......


Some of the teams that compete come year after year - and many of them dress up all seasonally (which I love!) - look at these elves



the other thing I love about going to this is all the amazing window displays, there were so many incredibly creative ones but by far my fav was the windows at Tiffany's


I dont know if you can see in these little vignettes that they are bedazzled with Tiffany jewels - so wonderful!


also figgy pudding is right close to Pike Place Market which always looks so beautious at this time of the year.  Luckily for me I am married to the greatest man alive and he stopped traffic to allow this awesome photo at just the right angle - I love that they have the veggies all lit up!


I also surprised Gary with a little something - he deserves it


and check out the tree at the base of the space needle.  Sooo sparkly


1 comment:

  1. That Tiltshift photo with the Macy Star is amazing.

    ReplyDelete