Friday, December 31, 2010

Last day of the decade


Jim Menzies is one of the finest people I know, and lucky for me, I work along side him. 

Today as my last gift of the decade he brought me a dark chocolate covered almond (as shown above),
salty - sweet - perfect. 

Im so blessed to be surrounded by such good people in my life and as we leave this decade behind I find myself being more reflective than I usually am at this time of year.  Im a lucky lamb with the life I lead, and I never take it for granted.  If you are reading this know that I love you and know that I am so blessed you are a part of my life - you are my dark chocolate covered almond, you are perfection.

May 2011 bring us all closer to one another, may it bless us with prosperity, good health and an abundance of goodness in all shapes and forms.  HAPPY NEW YEAR and thanks for the memories 2010.

1 comment: