Snowflake Lane in Bellevue is a very good time. This year we had the kids with us and as an added bonus Tadpole and Ronnie and about 750,000 of our closest friends. This was the most crowded i have ever seen snowflake lane! Basically they have people dressed up as nutcrackers and they drum to christmas music while they blow fake snow onto the crowd. That really makes it sound unexciting but really its wonderful. This year I also made fake beards for us...
and here is me and my sweetie. Normally I am against a beard on him, but he really rocks it! And FYI, this is the only kind of beard I ever want...
Here is Gennie and I - as you can see, Gen is THRILLED about the nutcracks
somehow Dot and I were bathed in a pink light, I dont know what thats about but....here tis
and the boys and I
NUTCRACKERS - were all around us
they have the whole street lit on both sides
and then they make it snow!
this happens to be right next to a huge shopping mall so of course we popped over to check it out and Dot and I wrote letters to Santa
and mailed them off
We ended the evening at Cheesecake Factory for slices of cheesecake, I would have pictures to share...but the battery was exhausted as was I.















No comments:
Post a Comment