I thought it would be funny to find awful stories about goat attacks to shake you from your silliness. And I found this"CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. -- A Clarksville preacher was killed by a goat Tuesday that he was attempting to return to a fenced-in area."Isn't that what all the sheep farmers say? I was just trying to help it over the fence?
Thank you for stopping by my blog :) I really appreciate it! All the best to you in 2011~
I thought it would be funny to find awful stories about goat attacks to shake you from your silliness. And I found this
ReplyDelete"CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. -- A Clarksville preacher was killed by a goat Tuesday that he was attempting to return to a fenced-in area."
Isn't that what all the sheep farmers say? I was just trying to help it over the fence?
Thank you for stopping by my blog :) I really appreciate it! All the best to you in 2011~
ReplyDelete