Today, though Christmas Eve Eve, was a relatively busy day at the office. What better to do than take a long lunch and enjoy the king of lunchtime treats, breakfast. Unfortunately and fortunately all at once our office is located literally right next to the mall. And it's Christmas. Two shopping days before Christmas. So course we chose to go in the opposite direction and head to Denny's.
There's something wonderfully comforting about breakfast from Denny's. I think it lays in their innate ability to be consistent throughout all their locations. I don't know, but me likie. But this time, it was so much better than I anticipated. First upon entry...HOMEMADE snowflakes hung all over the ceiling and.. EVERY. SINGLE. EMPLOYEE. wearing reindeer antlers. Yes. It's real. It's happening. It's at Lynnwood Denny's.
Also, just to amp up the legendary awesomeness we were seated in the VIP section. Declining the temptation of ordering one of everything I settled on the meat lovers scramble and 15 cups of coffee.
But let me back up. Another one of the delights was the special menu which we resisted, but look at how pretty
Denny's management : really really REALLY overdue for new art kay?
I wish every day could be so splendid. Haaaaa thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment