Thursday, December 22, 2011

Strange happenings at Castle Allen

Yes we live in a 100 year old home, you'd expect perhaps a bump in the night, creaking floors, ya know - paranormal activity. Well to date we have had nothing like that happen.. Righhhht up until the night before last.

I hopped into bed and immediately felt something cold on my thigh. YIKKES!! With adrenaline surging I pulled back the covers and turned on the light... a quarter was staring back at me. Innocent enough huh? Well I remember reading some years ago that loved ones that have passed over will sometime leave coins around to either get your attention or let you know they are thinking of you ... Hence the phrase "pennies from heaven". I smiled recalling this as I picked up the coin and put it on the night stand.

Next morning I woke, headed downstairs to have a shower and see this

No comments:

Post a Comment