Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday

Well the weekend went by in a snap sadly.  Plus, day light savings ended.  Usually I would be welcoming the extra hour of sleep but honestly friends, it always plays havoc with the temple that is my body.  So Im going to try and get to bed early every night this week...once the laundry is done...once the painting is done....once the blogging is done...once my craft projects are done.  I promise to report back re this.

Speaking of craft pro-jays - my work place is a varitable hive of crafting - case in point, the wall of my cubie happens to find me neighbors with the delightful Miss Kirsten Clark.  Kirsten is just to dang handy - look at what she whipped up in a jiffy recently:


Yup - you are seeing it right.  Styrofoam cones with ribbons of all manner of colors.  Arent these lovely?
One cubie over is the daytime abode of Unnamed Friend.  She is currently knitting a man-scarf for her beau.  I took this picture purposefully to preseve her anonimity - lookey at how clever she is with her knitting.  She started this scarf earlier today - and after only a few hours of the needles shaka-laking.
SHAZAM. Man-scarf. 
 

and now here is a christmas ornament I whipped up for a thanksgiving gift for one of the sister-in-laws (whomevers house it ends up being at).  Its a huge styro ball with petals made from individually cut circles pinned on.  Pretty nifty.  My plan was to make several but it was much more involved and exhausting than I planned it would be so I present - limited edition christmas orney, and by limited edition I mean this is the one and only.


Time for me to ship out and start painting the upstairs landing.....
Oops  - I nearly forgot to be thankful

For Sunday
I was grateful Mr Big's incredible drive in getting the stairs to almost completion and working all weekend to do so
I am grateful we FINALLY got the invitations out for the upcoming party

For Today
I'm grateful just for the day in general - it was a goodie!

No comments:

Post a Comment