Friday, November 19, 2010

DAVE

Yesterday something wonderful happened  - I blogged a little bit about it but we got home so late there wasnt time to post pictures and rail on longer about it.  Dave. Was. Here. And....Dave was free and playing in the mall.  While intially that sentance bothered me (Dave is really too good for the mall) I quickly put that to one side and squeeled with delight that Mr Big weaved his magic and made this happen on our anniversary.

With favorite friend in tow we high-tailed it to Bellevue Square to join a bazillion other fans


Did I mention this was a surprise concert? He announced it only a couple of hours prior to it actually happening - its incredible the power of a Dave fanbase - look at them all!!  Course, Dave's-soon-to-be-new-BFF's are waayyyyy over here


HI DAVE!!



Being that it was Mr Big and my anny, Mr Big pre-arranged the perfect song, neigh - our song - "You and Me" for Dave to include in the set list. 
Thank you honey, I love that song, I love you, and I love Dave.

And now I give you....shaka laka boom boom.........DAVE AND ME IN A PHOTO



ok, I should have pre-empted this by saying, no matter how I try (and OH HOW I TRY) to take a self portrait that looks like a normal person I always, always look like a crazy woman on crack.  DO NOT FEAR me Dave.  I am normal and quite charming (no matter what Mrs Nguyen said about me)...

You played for an hour and it was a wonderful way to celebrate our anny.  Love you Mr Big!!


1 comment:

  1. sooo jealous! love the dave and you pic. so realistic! :)

    christine

    ReplyDelete