I had to have a mini-family meeting this morning. Present was me, Betty and Lucy.
The meeting was quick and I got right to the point. The barking. Dudes - it has to stop, especially because you are actually barking at NO-THING. I actually told them as they were listening intently that I would consider a shock therapy collar for them....I know, I know, its a cruel mean way to stop them barking and I probably would'nt do it (probably) ... but I hoped that mentioning this in my stern voice in our family meeting would be enough to stop them, so here's hoping.
Sorry you haven't heard much from me friends, Mr Big and I are STILL working on the stair pro-jay..still.
We mostly have the upstairs landing done - just a couple of little touchups required and we will be completely done. Tonight I will be employing my little known talent ... BALANCE. Believe me, it will come in quite handing while I am procariously balancing between to ladders "tight rope style" with a wet roller in one hand and paint laden brush in the other as I attempt to finish up painting the ceiling (a 10 footer). Luckily for me this is simply the precurser to doing it again later this weekend when I paint the wall leading up the to ceiling. Just in case anything happens to me while I do this just remember - I've always loved you.
No comments:
Post a Comment