Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday Ramble

It's Tuesday - a weird day at the best of times, but today was especially strange. Though those around me at my place of work commonly encounter hostile people, I - until today - have routinely not had that experience. One person after the other was short, talked over me and didnt find me in the least charming.

The whole day basically was custard, and I found myself counting the minutes till it was quittin time. I thought it was the perfect day to set up a little spa in my bathroom and I stopped at my neighbourhood chemist to pick up a few essentials...only to discover that my wallet was where I left it on Sunday, in my camera bag...which was safetly nestled in the closet at home.

The day took a turn for the better when I walked onto our sun drenched porch and I saw the smiling faces of Gary and Geneva AND they'd made dinner, Fish Tacos no less! This was all followed up by a lovely call with my beloved brother Alex (LOVE YOU - MISS YOU), a couple of texts with my sissy (LOVE YOU - MISS YOU) who is laid up at home with slipped discs in her back and then a few minutes with Kathy Griffin, one of the funniest women alive. Gary and I were in stitches watching tonight's episode, It's now my mission in life to find more wats to use the term she introduced tonight - "vagazling" ... sensational!

It's true what they say, all's well that end's well.

No comments:

Post a Comment