I know - everyone loves a Friday, but today is just one of those perfect Seattle days - the bluest of blue skies with a smattering a fluffy white clouds and the most lovely of lights settling over everything. Though I love the place I work, I can't wait to bust out of here, see my sweetie and go drive some place to take pretty pictures before the sunset. The photochallenge for this week on
http://www.iheartfaces.com/ is "Purple". Im putting my thinking cap on re that one and want to think outside the box and not just go to the predictible of flora...I wonder what it will end up being an image of! I love these photo challenges, I've only just started (this will be my second submission) - but its such fun, plus its awesome to look at everyone elses work on the site. If you want to join in the fun head to their site for details.
I looked at my camera bag before I left for work this morning and thought...though this bag is a very cool backpack Im not really a backpack kinda gal....isnt there anything prettier out there? Good news...THERE IS!! Feast your eyes on this lovely Etsy site - http://www.etsy.com/shop/gypsyrosehandbags?ref=seller_info I definatly have this on my wish list for birthday (only 2 months away!) or Christmas or just an anytime gifty.
My friend Hailey and I have been trying to find time to get together and make a dream board. I love the idea of this, in preperation Im pondering the following questions today:
1. What are my priorities RIGHT NOW?
2. What matters to me and my family?
3. What is NOT important to me?
4. What stresses me out? How can I eliminate that stress in my life?
5. What is the biggest waste of time in my life right now?
6. What excess can I cut out of my day
7. What can I realistically accomplish professionally right now?
8. What IS important to me?
I think that these are all good questions to ask one's self from time to time!
No comments:
Post a Comment