Friday, August 12, 2011

Love it...k?

As you know I LOVE the gays.  I love their sense of style, their fun loving natures...just everything. I've always had gay men around me THANK YOU JESUS, and they have always enhanced my life (hopefully I have enhanced there's also).

One of my favorite things in the world is to spend time with my bestie Tadpole, he's a sparkly lovely fellow and is often featured in my posts.  I love you Tadpole.

Another one of my favorite things is one Mr Hugh Jackman (rrrrrrowllll!).  He is a total mandime dont you think!

So I ask you - WHAT FRIENDS>>>>WHAT could be better than Hugh + Rainbow Marracas + Pineapple Shirt.  I dont know...



1 comment:

  1. Thank you, such nice comments you say! I love spending time with you too! :). This is a great photo of Hugh! Though a bit surprised for love to an Aussie!

    ReplyDelete