It's your birthday today. You're two and I can hardly believe it. Seems like only yesterday that your Mum and Dad were calling to tell us the news that you were on your way to brighten our lives with your perfection.
I wish that we lived closer. I would give anything to be able to see your sweet face more. I love it now that Dad, Mum and I got smart and we now have Skype capability. I guess when you get older that will be something old fashioned, but right now its new. I got to hear you giggle while Dad tickled you on Friday night, and see Mum push you around on your new bike. It made my day, but then - it always does.
I want you to know that I love you very much, I miss you and I cant wait to see you next year. Happy birthday sweet boy!
Here you are when you were first born
and how here you are - a baby no more at 2 years old:

Happy Birthday Riley, I can't wait to meet you next year!
ReplyDelete