
Giant corn on the cob? No. Deep breath readers.... ITS A FLOWER BUD that will soon open up to have a giant stinky blossum. Word. Even better....it has a webcam on it so you can check in, real time, from across the miles to watch its progress. This thing would be a bitch to repot right?
Its a Titan arum - which is the world largest flower. If I were a teacher (SIL Verna....) I would totally show my kids this. The flower is endangered AND once it blooms it only lasts for a couple of days before it goes toes up.
This upcoming weekend is Memorial Weekend - one of the very few long weekends that we have here in the states, so as you might imagine Akeeweegirl and her family are very much looking forward to the rest. Unfortunatly the rest part is a dream I think because I already have about 17 million jobs in mind for me (and the fam :-) ) to work on. Course there's the garden, thats a constant, and I also want to repurpose a bookshelf into...a better bookshelf that it currently is. In my mind the finished projay looks incredible, but Im not the handiest person sooooo...we shall see. I also want to hang mirrors, paint frames, do some art work, plant some veggies...Im tired just thinking about it!
Got the coolest thing for Fathers Day gift for Mr Big, I cant say what it is (he sometimes reads this) but I know he is going to lurve it!! I wish it was fathers day today so I could surprise him with it.
Have a great weekend friends!
This is just an anonymous poster who always reads this. If Mr. Big was anything like me, he hates surprises and would prefer that gift now, instead of waiting till Fathers Day. And besides that, I am not your father.
ReplyDelete