Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Golden Gardens

People.  Seriously.  Its spring here in the Northwest.  How bout some freaking SUNSHINE ALREADY? Arrgh!  I am completely sick of greydom (which is weird, I usually embrace it)...but im ready to break out the sundress, ready to complain about it being too hot...

With this in mind I was so excited when, a few weeks ago Caroline mentioned that she was hosting her sons first birthday party at Golden Gardens.  This is a wonderful spot, just outside Seattle proper.  Perfect for a first birthday party.  It was freezing cold.  But you know me, I always like to look for a silver lining.  I found four.

Number one.  Olly.
This kid is a delicious morsel.  Anytime I am in his presence is a good time.  Just look at this wee cherub...this is Mr O not eating, but sucking, the life out of his birthday cupcake.  Like most 1 year olds this is his first taste of one, and he was definitely savouring it....and concentrating..at the task at hand.  Happy Birthday lil fella.  Love you oodles.

Number three was Miss Sophie.  Shes a little poppet too and its co-incidentally her birthday celebration this coming weekend.  She will be 3.
oh, did I mention the weather? Brrrrrr
and yet strangely after all is said and done, this too was a silver lining, Number three actually.  Number four was spending time with the love of my life, Mr Big AKA Gary.  Love you honey.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you both for coming out! I hope you enjoyed watching little O nom his cupcake to death.

    ReplyDelete