First thing first sorry. Sorry ive been AWOL. It's been, let's say, a challenging month or so. Deep breath. Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
Now that I'm back lets start with this past weekend. Regular guest stars on our weekend adventures are Tadpole and Ronnie. You know them so I won't bother with a long winded intro. This weekend we got to hang out with them on Sarurday. I'd really re-he-ally been looking forward to Saturday. Of course because I would see two of my favorite people's but also... It was forecast (drumroll) for SNOW.
As is normal this kinda transpired in some areas but not in Everett where we live. Sad.... On the flip side though, Saturday was a glorious blue sky sunny day and the mountains were just gorgeous all snow covered.
First things first I baked some sausage rolls
Now that I'm back lets start with this past weekend. Regular guest stars on our weekend adventures are Tadpole and Ronnie. You know them so I won't bother with a long winded intro. This weekend we got to hang out with them on Sarurday. I'd really re-he-ally been looking forward to Saturday. Of course because I would see two of my favorite people's but also... It was forecast (drumroll) for SNOW.
As is normal this kinda transpired in some areas but not in Everett where we live. Sad.... On the flip side though, Saturday was a glorious blue sky sunny day and the mountains were just gorgeous all snow covered.
First things first I baked some sausage rolls
These are fan favorites. Next stop was for liquid refreshments at Starbucks. Luckily Tadpole had the perfect accompaniment
Then it was time to load up the car... With guns and ammo and head for the country. Yes. Guns. Ammo. GAH!
And before we knew it we had arrived. .. And the boys seemed excited
I was excited too. At the snow! Do we unloaded the guns, the sausage rolls, the ammo and the targets
It was weird to this little kiwi seeing all the guns and ammo but what was even weirder was
Lil Elliott was an awesome shot
I even tried my hand at it. As you can see, I don't really have the stance of a real shooter
It was a fun time. But its the weirdest feeling in the world shooting a gun.
Fee, I L-O-V-E your shooting stance! The only thing you are missing are your "snow heels"!
ReplyDelete