Friday, April 22, 2011

S.O.S

I am excited.  Very excited, as excited and happy as I am in this picture (thats me on the right hand side with my sissy Shona and my Mum circa 1974/75)

Its not very often I get visits from my beautiful family members (NZ side) but for the second time my Mum and Step Dad are coming AND as an added bonus my lovely step sissy Dee is also coming to visit! YES! Its 19 weeks away and I am in FULL excel spreadsheet/planning/panic mode.

First problem challenge
Mum dosent scale the stairs very well and we have one and a half flights to get to the boudair section so we have to set them up in the office.  Thats not the challenge.  The challenge is that the office dosent have anywhere for them to put their clothes while they are here.  Any idears peoples?

Second problem challenge
Bathroom.  Namely - there is one.  While the fam is here that will mean that we will have 6 peeps for 1 loo/shower and when the girlies are home 8 peeps for 1 loo/shower.  I wonder how much a portaloo is?

Third problem challenge
15 days.  15 days available in their 45 day stay.  YEEK> I need your help.  Here is what the plan is so far ::

Wednesday 8/24/2011 Mom and John Arrive



Thursday 8/25/2011 Stanley Park Aquarium/La Conner for lunch/Home


Friday 8/26/2011 Rest Day


Saturday 8/27/2011 SURPRISE IN Leavenworth


Sunday 8/28/2011 ***NO PLAN


Monday 8/29/2011 ***NO PLAN



Tuesday 8/30/2011 ***NO PLAN



Wednesday 8/31/2011 ***NO PLAN



Thursday 9/1/2011 Zoo visit


Friday 9/2/2011 Rest Day


Saturday 9/3/2011 Port Townsend Tour


Sunday 9/4/2011 Olympic National Game Park


Monday 9/5/2011 Denise Arrives/Pike Place Market/Dim Sum/Underground Tour


Tuesday 9/6/2011 Portland


Wednesday 9/7/2011 Portland


Thursday 9/8/2011 Mt Rainier Drive


Friday 9/9/2011 ***NO PLAN



Saturday 9/10/2011 ***NO PLAN



Sunday 9/11/2011 ***NO PLAN



Monday 9/12/2011 ***NO PLAN



Tuesday 9/13/2011 ***NO PLAN



Wednesday 9/14/2011 Rest Day


Thursday 9/15/2011 Fremont/Theos Chocolate Tour/Ballard and Ballard Locks/Paseos


Friday 9/16/2011 Birthday Festivus 


Saturday 9/17/2011 Birthday Festivus


Sunday 9/18/2011 Saint Demetrios Greek Festival 12-7


Monday 9/19/2011 Rest Day


Tuesday 9/20/2011 ***NO PLAN



Wednesday 9/21/2011 ***NO PLAN



Thursday 9/22/2011 Eastern Washington


Friday 9/23/2011 Grand Coulee Dam


Saturday 9/24/2011 Eastern Washington


Sunday 9/25/2011  ***NO PLAN



Monday 9/26/2011 Mariners vs. the Hated Oakland A's


Tuesday 9/27/2011 Rest Day


Wednesday 9/28/2011 ***NO PLAN



Thursday 9/29/2011 EMP and Duck


Friday 9/30/2011 Woodinville Wineries


Saturday 10/1/2011 Kangaroo Farm and skagit wineries


Sunday 10/2/2011 Salmon Days


Monday 10/3/2011 ***NO PLAN



Tuesday 10/4/2011 ***NO PLAN



Wednesday 10/5/2011 Rest Day


Thursday 10/6/2011 Buchart Gardens/Victoria


Friday 10/7/2011 Mom And John Leave

See all those ***NO PLAN days....most of those days I am working so they will be at home with access only to the bus to get them about.  Any thoughts???

3 comments:

  1. Fiona, Ikea has those rolling racks. i bet those would work. they might even have covers over them, too, to be all tidy.

    carrie's mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surprised one of your heads are not chopped off in this photo! You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete