I think I mentioned a few weeks ago that I am going an online course "Soul Restoration" ? Well here is week twos accomplishments. Ive been really enjoying the process and feel somewhat lighter through the exercises they suggest you do
This weeks task was to get in touch with your truthteller and this is symbolized by a bird in the artwork
Here are my bits
As well as working on these pieces last week there was some VERY strange weather which I was lucky enough to capture via iphone:
I didnt see it till I took a second look but you are right Faith, this does look like a giant pink arse! When I took this photo I wasnt sure whether I should be pausing to marvel at nature OR turn the car around and speed away from it. This front brought incredible heavy rain and hail but when you looked to the left it was bright and sunny...kind of a metaphor for life ay? Sometimes when we turn our focus away from the storm there is calmness and beauty "just to the left"
Speaking of beauty - the daffodils are out and the tulips are trying their hardest to follow suit. My dear friend Tadpole had his Mom in town from Wisconsin so we decided to brave the freezing weather and head out into the fields
after all that chilliness and exercise it was time for an adult beverage at one of our favorite boutique wineries - Carpenter Creek
in between times we went to La Conner and mooched around the shops for a while - and we found this amazing ring for only $6 AND, miracles - it fits my sausage sized fingers
pretty fun huh!
What a fun recap. That ring is boss - I'm gonna swipe it one of these days! :-D
ReplyDeleteLove your SR goodies. I too am enjoying it and even the tough stuff has made me better fot it! Love that amazing ring...someone is very creative !! xxx... see you in the BGC...SR class !! xxx
ReplyDelete