Friday, May 4, 2012

BFF

My BFF is looking at houses right now and lucky for me because I have the bestest BFF in the world he is including me in the process, which I love...is there anything better than house hunting and nest making?  I think not. 

Today he found an amazeballs property - in the country...WITH its own big barn AND a silo.  Swoon....

I lived in the country once, and honestly...its me.  I cant wait for the day when Mr Big and I can move to a more rural area.  Meantime...inspection Gods willing....we may be able to live vicariously through my BFF.  Oh, I did I mention.  If this is a purchase made guess what Im allowed to have live there?



AND



AND



Awesome.  Love you Tad.  Here is what will be happening on a regular basis on your porch FYI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ6xGMSOu1E

2 comments:

  1. Whatever I can do to make my BFF happy! Though someone may need to help withy he pooper scooper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must definitely get one of these as well :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TijcoS8qHIE

    XOXO

    Kymberlee

    ReplyDelete