My friendly Hay Hansen has never been a fan of my favorite candy - ALTOIDS
I know what you are thinking and you are right - WHO in the right mind would'nt enjoy a curiously strong peppermint treat? I'll tell you who, HER.
It was somewhat of a running joke between her and I that I would offer her one (even though she's shunned them repeatedly in the past) and she responds "NO, thank you", and then we break down in fits of laughter.
Guess what happened today. We were at work, I opened my Altoid tin and sadly saw only two left - course I had to ask Hailey if she wanted one, she declined and I THREW the candy in the air and she caught it and promptly popped it in her mouth.
As we speak, she has fresh minty breath and is a soon to be altoid addict like I.
It just goes to show - being persistent pays off.
Oh yeah. Altoids rule!
ReplyDelete